What people say is often very different from what they think or feel; but how do you tell? The answer lies in the study of body language A person’s gestures are very accurate THE POWER OF BODY LANGUAGE language. person s indicators of his or her attitudes, thoughts, desires or emotions.
Body language examines aspects of non-verbal communication in a wide variety of everyday contexts. It discusses techniques that show you how to interpret gestures correctly and thus to read the underlying thoughts or emotions. Body language adds a new dimension to human communication. It is a must for anybody whose business or personal life involves face-to-face interaction with other people.
Image already added
What participants will gain at the end of the program
- To understand how negative thoughts are expressed and how to overcome them
- How to make yourself more credible and likeable
- How to control an interview, negotiation or conversation
- Develop a professional image that upholds high standards of the personal image through body language
- Identify the elements that create lasting impressions and experience for present and future customers
- Highly interactive lectures
- Interactive Discussion
- Role plays
- Course manual
- Activity Handbook