Leaders are able to define a goal, persuade others to assist in achieving that goal, and lead their teams to victory. But what is the definition or leadership? Leadership is crucial to managers in the business world, but it also plays an important role for coaches, teachers and parents. There is not one single definition of leadership. Understanding this is the first step toward becoming an effective leader.
This 2-day coaching course increases your awareness of your current leadership style and abilities. The more leadership styles you have, the more situations you can handle. You will also appreciate the impact your leadership style has on those who work with you.
The coaching course then provides you with a framework of ideas to increase your leadership skills back in the workplace. This Leadership training course is designed to help all Managers and leaders develop the essential skills to influence and motivate their staff to achieve exceptional performance.
What participants will gain at the end of the program
- Introduce new changes more effectively.
- Increase their sales teams productivity and performance.
- Increase sales teams commitment and ownership of work.
- Build trust and relationship with their sales team.
- Delegate more effectively to their Assistant Branch Managers and sales team members.
- Will know the do’s and don’ts of Delegation.
- Help sales team members be more independent.
- Generate more effective solutions to problems.
- Utilize intrinsic and extrinsic motivation to peak performance.
- Keep high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Develop inner desire to succeed in others.
- Set attainable sales goals.
- Highly interactive lectures
- Interactive Discussion
- Role plays
- Development of personal / group action plan