Our challenges today:
- Increasing pressure on ‘prices’ with the emergence of today’s economy upsetting traditional price positioning practices.
- Single widely accepted currency forcing us to think carefully about the gap between published prices and the suitability of markets lists, today.
- Rapid growth of lowering price in certain sectors (or most now) obliging us to follow other market players’ price positing.
Price Management – It is an advantage to win. In this methodology, we will identify those challenges with knowledge, experience, and improvement methods to be applied by Operators involved in optimizing pricing, including marketing, sales, finance, and control teams.
Image already added
What participants will gain at the end of the program
- Good price positioning plays a major role in achieving these objectives.
- Ineffective price management reduces sales volume and profitability.
- The knowledge, experience and improvement methods to be applied by people involved in optimizing pricing, including marketing, sales, finance & control teams
- Highly interactive lectures
- Interactive Discussion
- Case Studies
- Course manual
- Price Management Stimulation Games