Value Innovation is the strategic logic underpinning Blue Ocean Strategy – is the simultaneous pursuit of differentiation and low cost – is making the competition irrelevant by creating leaps in value for buyers and for the company, thereby opening up new and uncontested market space.
Because value to buyers come from the offering’s utility minus its price, and because value to the company is generated from the offering’s price minus its cost. Innovation is achieved only when the whole system of utility, price and cost is aligned. In the Blue Ocean Strategy methodology, a systematic set of tolls are provided to assist managers in breaking the value-cost trade-off.
Image already added
What participants will gain at the end of the program
- Learn how Blue Ocean Strategy is ‘put into action’ in their business with practical, hands-on tools and methodologies.
- Learn how to ‘wake-up’ their organizations to the need for change and explore options on how to quickly and effectively create a blunt understanding of their businesses in value innovation terms.
- Learn about the family of the Blue Ocean Strategy / Value Innovation tools and methodologies – including PMS Map, Strategy Canvas, Buyer Experience Cycle, Six Paths Framework – providing insights into how to unlock the possibility of creating new markets.
- Learn the process of aligning utility, price and cost propositions as they identify strategic options that dramatically raise customer utility while achieving lower costs for the company.
- Highly interactive lectures
- Interactive Discussion
- Case Studies
- Course manual