Managing Human Performance programs help managers to enhance their leadership skills and managerial skills. It is a key aspects of Performance Management, which is actually a technique that is designed to monitor the progress and achievement of the employees and encourage and support the continuing development of the organization in a changing world. With these skills, the managers and executives would be able to spur their employees to achieve greater heights for the company.
In the process, Managing Human Performance provides departments and individuals within the organization, a clear overall development plan, into which their own development plans can fit. It is also designed to encourage and motivate employees continually to develop their skills, so that they are of ever-increasing value to their organization.
The returns of investment in this program will result in better Performance and Non-Performance Management, good appraisal practices, as well as improved understanding of the level of performance expected by management. It will also introduce to the participants a new perspective with regard to the `Appraisal System’ that is, viewing and treating it as a habitual practice rather than just an annual or biannual affair.
Image already added
What participants will gain at the end of the program
- To manage, lead, inspire, motivate and develop the sales team effectively.
- To understand the basis of human relations, human behaviour and human motivation, thus adopting the most appropriate strategies when dealing with people and the recruitment process.
- To select and apply the most suitable leadership styles, motivation tools, communication strategies and persuasion principles when leading the sales team.
- To be more organized in their work including paperwork.
- To be able to manage their time well by prioritizing and being results oriented
- Highly interactive lectures
- Interactive Discussion
- Role plays
- Development of personal / group action plan