‘Six Thinking Hats’ is a powerful technique that helps you look at important decisions from a number of different perspectives perspectives.
The Six Thinking Hats method helps you make better decisions by forcing you to move outside your habitual ways of thinking. As such, it helps you understand the full complexity of the decision, and spot issues and opportunities to which you might otherwise be blind.
Image already added
What participants will gain at the end of the program
- Avoid confusion of trying to think of all sides of an argument at one.
- Achieve creative and productive results in a short time.
- Separate Ego from performance.
- People can escape from their expected “roles” in organizations.
All the above can be achieved with easy-to-learn methods.
- Highly interactive lectures
- Interactive Discussion
- Role plays
- Course manual
- Activity Handbook
- Personal Action Plan