Communication breakdown is responsible for 83% of corporate failure today. Communication and Interpersonal skills are essential at all levels for organizational behavior. Employees require effective writing and presentation skills. Other skills such as proper body language, is equally important. This training session aims at increasing professionalism. Emphasis is on the ability to communicate effectively.
Image already added
What participants will gain at the end of the program
- Enhanced self-confidence and self-empowerment through communication.
- Ability to deal with difficult questions or conflict effectively.
- Positive interactions by building rapport, trust and credibility.
- Increased clarity, conciseness of communication.
- Focused listening that produce effective follow-up with colleagues and customers.
- Highly interactive lectures
- Interactive Discussion
- Role plays
- Course manual
- Activity Handbook