According to research, emotional intelligence is two times as important in contributing to excellence than intellect and expertise alone. enhances your performance by developing the ability to use your emotions in a positive and constructive way in relationships with others.
What participants will gain at the end of the program
- Enhanced self-confidence and self-empowerment.
- Positive interactions by building rapport, trust and credibility.
- Increased success and reduced stress on the job.
- Successful business relationships.
- Increased productivity.
- Better understanding of self-emotions.
- Enhanced listening, questioning and feedback techniques.
- Highly interactive lectures
- Interactive Discussion
- Role plays
- Course manual
- Activity & Assessment Handbook